Sunday, September 28, 2014

Great articles I read this week



*


1. This one shares a simple, straightforward and seemingly effective way of combating the habit of worry. (as shared by Bawanie on FB)

2. This one has a very attractive writing style which I immensely enjoyed reading, although I strongly disagree with a few points made. Warning: Content may piss off Malaysians who think Malaysian food is superior to Singapore food all the time, anywhere, anytime.

3. Wall Street Journal featured rising fashion designer Yiqing Yin in their article, and I found this refreshing and inspiring. No matter what industry you're in or what you're doing, I feel like hard work and a desire to see your vision come to pass is one of the tenements of success.


*Tried to find the source of this image, cannot find. Now not even sure if this is Yiqing Yin :/
Originally found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment